Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Winter's Hollow Ends Today

Image By KODAIJIN STARFALL - Blogged/Modeled By Venom Zanzibar
I hope you all enjoyed Winter's Hollow but sadly today is the final day before it gets swept away with the magic that brought it to us this year.

So far I intent on bringing the magic of Winter's Hollow back next year too!

I want to say thank you so much to the Designers for putting out such amazing work. I hope many will return to join us next year or at any other Dark Passions Events that roll up through out the year.

This round was the first time I tried bloggers. Thanks to them for getting your work out there. The image above featured many of the creations from Winter's Hollow from Solstice, Plastic, SlackGirl and Dark Passions.

Be sure to take one last tour around Winter's Hollow before it's gone!

Thanks to everyone for making it such a success!

Yours Wickedly,
 Bcreative Wilde
- Event Manager -

No comments:

Post a Comment